PzKpfw VI Tiger Europe Release

(Pegazus) #1

PzKpfw VI Tiger
Europe Release

One of the most feared World War 2 tanks of all time by Allies is now complete for the European battlefield and it’s campaigns. Produced from 1942 to 1944 this mean machine is capable of destroying even the heaviest armored tanks it can spot. Though produced in small quantities due to mechanical problems this is one Tank you surely don’t want to face alone.

The model has 2 versions: Damaged and Non-Damaged. Although this model was suppoused to have animations included we are sorry to inform that it’s not animated. Due to lack of time and resources it probably will never be from us at least. If someone is interested in finishing the work go ahead just contact us to get the needed files.

Download now
S&M Mapping

(stealth6) #2

S&M does it again :smiley: great work!

(BackSnip3) #3

Need to wait holidays to get some time to work x_x Sorry dude

(ronboy) #4

Don’t feel bad. School is keeping me busy, so I don’t have time to map… Thank God for summer vacation and holidays!
Btw, nice tiger tank Pegazus.

(ischbinz) #5

mappers can animate the model by adding a orginal model - with deleted surfaces - just the tags should stay - then you have the animations of the jagtpanther or the churchill - is just one model more…
(scriptmover+ changemodel)

(AlphaRed12) #6

Did a little playing around with the texture. Got something that looked decent (although it was a quick job) with some SS Splinter camo.

If oyu want, I can see about working on a better version or other versions with different camo patterns.

(shagileo) #7

Awesome tank model !

(B0RG) #8

I want one of these for X-mas :smiley:

(-SSF-Sage) #9

How big is your garage borg? Those things are quite big. :eek:

(ischbinz) #10

hihi why a garage - i ll use it as birdhouse!!!
(it takes ages to rust it away :slight_smile: )

(B0RG) #11

nah, no garage needed. After applying some borg tech it will look like this:

P.S. Borgs assimilated this tech from Capsule Corp.

(stealth6) #12

[QUOTE=B0RG;244622]nah, no garage needed. After applying some borg tech it will look like this:

P.S. Borgs assimilated this tech from Capsule Corp.[/QUOTE]

ROFL haha :smiley:

(Pegazus) #13

Thanks for the comments on the work guys :slight_smile:

@Alpha Red
I like the camo pattern so far, nice work. Did you use brushes to make the pattern?

(Scennative) #14

Great work! :slight_smile: