New SP map

(sd2009) #1

Hi everybody!

A new map sp_muenchen2.pk3 is getting tested by Vicpas for me before getting soon published.

I hope he does not find a lot to correct or modify!

Best wishes
sd2009

(Eugeny) #2

Hi sd2009.
Give me please your map for testing

(ronboy) #3

Great news sd2009. I hope this map is as good as Byblos Harbour! :penguin:

(sd2009) #4

@Eurgeny You can get it from Vicpas. My access to the internet is limited in the moment. I am sorry.

@Ronboy In a few days we shall see. Vicpas sent me a list of some suggestions that need to be taken into consideration and implemented.

(vicpas) #5

Hello, Eugeny.
I sent for you one email on our Forum.

(ronboy) #6

@ sd2009: I’m looking foward to playing this new map. :stroggtapir:

(sd2009) #7

The map needs some modifications to look nicer. You can get an alpha copy from Vicpas now.

(ronboy) #8

I’ll also test it. I’m curious to see what’s in this map. :stroggtapir:

(ronboy) #9

I just finished testing the map. Here are my remarks.

*It’s a little too dark in some places.
*Nice use of German voices
*A Grandfather clock had a ticking sound, but didn’t have the ticking animation.

But since this was your first map, I can understand that it has errors.
Keep them coming sd2009! :cool:

(sd2009) #10

I like some dark spots in my map. This creates the atmosphere. The ticking animation has been added. I still have some things to fix. Vicpas is an excellent tester. You too are not that bad. When you test and find something, you make my maps better. I am a good reader and listener.

Look at the next one that should be coming soon. A screen shot is attached.

(ronboy) #11

[QUOTE=sd2009;263918]I like some dark spots in my map. This creates the atmosphere. The ticking animation has been added. I still have some things to fix. Vicpas is an excellent tester. You too are not that bad. When you test and find something, you make my maps better. I am a good reader and listener.

Look at the next one that should be coming soon. A screen shot is attached.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, and no problem. Nice pic of your next map. Is this another part of Byblos Harbour? Because I see a sign that says “Byblos” in that pic. :infiltrator:

(sd2009) #12

Yes, this is the first episode of the Byblos series. You read the book backwards or from the middle, since the first is sp_byblos - episode 1, sp_bybloscat {episode 2} the catacombs of Byblos (a horrifying experience), sp_byblos2 is episode 3, sp_byblosharb is episode 4 of the Byblos series, etc…

(ronboy) #13

Now I understand. I hope you eventually release these maps in the Byblos series…:stroggbanana:

(vicpas) #14

If he needs help, i will be here.

(vicpas) #15

Hello, SD2009.
Any progress on this map?

(vicpas) #16

Link to download: http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/Munich;120089

(sd2009) #17

Thank you Vicpas.

Have fun!

(ronboy) #18

Thanks Vicpas! Now muenchen can be played by others.

(PuNkReAS*) #19

Not available in the file

(vicpas) #20

I am informing the Filefront site, to correct the problem.