Daverto Here

(Daverto) #1

Hey there, my name is David Leonard, but you can call me Daverto (don’t ask about how I came up with that). I am currently a Senior in High School in Colorado. I am a busy person, doing a lot of things all the time. I am a UI/UX/Web Designer and IT Infrastructure Technician. I am the Co-Editor-In-Chief on my High School’s yearbook, I am the chapter president of my school’s local FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), I am a CEO and Design Manager of our school’s class called Tiger Paws (We design and print athletic programs, stationary, business cards, and more for clients inside and outside of school), and finally I am on my school’s football team. I worked for my school district in 2007 as an IT Technician. So there is a little bit about my professional life, moving onto other things in my life.

I am still living with my parents which are still happily married, and I am 17 turning 18 in December. I love playing video games, but I do not let it rule my life. As you know I am the Head Designer here on the site, and back from 2006-2007 I was the Head Administrator of a 17,000+ member forum. Some of my goals this summer are to go rafting and be the best at all the things I have planned for my senior year and pass all my classes. My winter goals are to go to FBLA State (Vail, CO) and then FBLA Nationals (Orlando, FL), and to snowboard. I am a State Champion in FBLA in Cyber Security and 3 time state qualifier in various events. I am also a big fan of movies and music. You can check out the post I made in the off topic section for a sample of the movies I like, and for music, I really listen to just about everything, though I mainly listen to rock.

Thanks,
Daverto

(Dthy) #2

Yooo, How’d you come up with that?

Awesome :smiley:

(Senyin) #3

Hi! You shine very bright already. gg =-)

(brbrbr) #4

hi.

p.s.
nice story.