General Comments.....

(PaulS) #1

[b]A few comments for the Splash Damage Folks… Very nice work on RTCW. This game is a game that many avid players enjoy becouse you can continue to improve your skills and the game continually challenges you to your limits. It plays fluidly and except for some Frame Drawing problems for some of the folks with average to medium power video cards it’s an awesome experience.
A few comments. It’s nice to see a company like yours and “ID” and Activision so concerned about quality… This forun is just another reason why I WILL CONTINUE TO PURCHASE GAMES ASSOCIATED WITH ID AND YOUR COMPANY. This forum is a great way for consumers to give you precious feedback on how your doing and problems to fix/correct/improve. Enemy territory will be my next purchase… Anyway, here is an interesting story, I purchased for my son a Sony network adapter and SOCOM: US NAVY SEALS for Christmas. The commercials and the hype made it a top item on his Christmas list. But the gameplay is horrible, servers are limited and all filled up in the USA, aiming and graphics and gameplay is poor. It’s definitely not built and disigned by dedicated multiplayer professionals…My son was back to his RTCW that same evening…

Pls continue to listen to us out here who purchase your products - it’s that important. Just like many people watch feature films based on who the director is the same goes for many folks with software. There are many games and items that I purchased from other companies that were so bad I swore to never buy another product they produced.

RTCW has been very well managed and the releasing of mapping porgrams, server information and set-up to name a few have continued the interest in this product for more than a year.
I have run a server and it’s quite fun for us to configure and host games…
Nice job, keep the faith and the top notch work going … We all appreciate it!!

Thanks for the great job…[/b]

(Salteh) #2

They will have to keep listening to us!!
Else this will happen to poor, poor djbob, rr2do2 & locki :bash: :bash:
:smiley: