Starcraft II

(tokamak) #1

I could’ve sworn there was a thread on this already.

Anyway, anyone else picked up? I’m greatly enjoying the practice round. Still need to get the hang of timing nukes… (these things need to be aimed by the ghost unit 20 seconds in advance on a very short range)

(PSG_Mud) #2

I am at 96% ESD

Was plat 1v1 Zerg in beta ladder then stopped last month

and did this vid

Hoping tbh that they tweak the map models so it can actually function in a person viewed camera

Editor has more potential than the game itself tbh. But, still can’t wait to play the campaign.

(INF3RN0) #3

Never been the same since they nerfed cannon rush :/.

(Apples) #4

I’m waiting for some monies and a new processor to handle all this s**tload of explosions oO

(badman) #5

Picked it up yesterday and even played for a bit. More, more!

(ED209) #6

OMS the Ghosts of the Past Trailer/Movie(!) was beautiful…

Go the Terrans! Was playing last night… Ended up playing the video game in the cantina for a while… needs joystick IMO

Trying to suck in some extra players with the free play cards the ship with the packs… smart…

Still trying to get used to the new SCV voices…

It is a beautiful game… I mean that…

(AnthonyDa) #7

All the STEAM haters using Battle.net make me laugh…

(Apples) #8

1: I dont use it yet…

2: YOU make me laugh daily :smiley:

3: I would even use steam to play SC2, if its near as good as SC I’ll wet my pant regularly

(tokamak) #9

Let’s add each other

(Apples) #10

I’m usually uber slow to raise funds to buy what I need for my pc, the main reason is that I spend everything I have @ the pub… But yup no problem If I can afford it asap, anyway I dont expect this game to die in the next 3-4 monthes :wink: so I can take my time!

(AnthonyDa) #11

[quote=Apples;234350]1: I dont use it yet…
[/quote]Nice way to admit that you are playing a warez copy of the game.

No YOU!

[quote=Apples;234350]
3: I would even use steam to play SC2, if its near as good as SC I’ll wet my pant regularly[/quote]
This.

So basically, your a hater, but if it’s good enough you don’t care.
So, if SC2 was released on STEAM, you would have joined the poor peoples using it ? ROFLOL.

(Apples) #12

Or nice way to read and actually understand that I’m not using it cuz I’m not playing the game yet…

no YOU!!!

[QUOTE=AnthonyDa;234362]This.
So basically, your a hater, but if it’s good enough you don’t care.
So, if SC2 was released on STEAM, you would have joined the poor peoples using it ? ROFLOL[/QUOTE]

Well I also dont like fake breasts at all, but if the girl is gooD enuff I would not spit on a try…

Yeah you rocked my day :wink:

Ooooba ooba chars

(tokamak) #13

Qualified 2v2 gold :smiley:

EDIT: Oh and the campaign is just a masterpiece.

(Ashog) #14

add me (ashog)

(Kl3ppy) #15

Is it worth to get buyed?

(tokamak) #16

It absolutely is, the campaign itself already blows my mind, and the multiplayer is incredibly addictive.

Got myself in 1v1 gold now as well.

(Ashog) #17

How do i add anybody and what’s character’s code?

(stealth6) #18

Awesome game, I’ve been playing the campaign for a long time and it still hasn’t got boring. I mostly finish singleplayer games pretty quickly, unless it turns into a grind fest, then i leave it for the rainy days.

Haven’t tried multiplayer yet since i think I’ll probably get my ass handed to me :smiley: not a very good RTS player… yet.

awesome graphics and storyline really enjoying it.

(Your-Mums-Hero) #19

The game trailer for this game gave me nerd-gasm.:smiley:

(tokamak) #20

You need each other’s battle.net account.

The campaign has me by the balls, never been so intrigued with a story. Also each mission is different and fun in it’s own way.