a little boys dream ......

(Soup Nazi) #1

well, i didnt used the search function yeah, and there may be more threads like this…
but i wanted to tell you, the wolfenstein community, and the developers of this wonderfull game, that a new enemy territory would be very cool … i play this game since seven years( my father,dead since the 13. od this month, showed it to me) and i love it … but more and more players are leaving ET… i would be happy about a new ET but a new version would be good too … maybe with ironsights … or new weapons or that stuff … i was really disapointed from ET Quake wars… i thought “oh cool, a new enemy territory” and i spend 40 euro for it … but in fact :confused: the ET quake wars online gaming scene is almost dead … and the gameplay wasnt very good also … well, my father told me, quake was the scariest game he ever had played … ( is drove from germany to netherlands to get it when it had its release) … so i thought " oh, a mixture of my favorite game and my fathers =D" but it was more like " is this really a Splash Damage game ?" … almost the whole Wolfenstein Fanbase is SCREAMING for a new ET. there are multiple reasons why you should make a new one

1. More players will buy splash damage games

2. You would make many people happy

3.i would love you for this

and there are many other reasons …

so… i really love wolfenstein and thats a great part of my life wich remembers me of my father and me and my childhood …

so feel free to comment, suggest or argument about this topic … i would be happy to see that im not alone with this opinion

p.s.: sorry for my bad english … im a “kraut” as you say xDDDD:stroggtapir: