q3f...

(Hitman) #1

Now i know you guys are working hard on ET but there is still a big following of people who follow q3f. Everywhere i post im told to talk to the SD coders and since i never see you guys in IRC i might as well post it here. Has any progress been made since last time you guys posted or are you to busy with ET. I hear most maps are done…any chance of a map only release so we dont have to play beta1 ports to keep it interesting. Please let us know

(Hitman) #2

bump…q3f…was told to take it here…

(Locki) #3

Hey hiya Hitman! How’s things?

Q3F 2.3 is being worked on, but my part in this had stalled a bit (I was taken in to Hospital last year and stayed in over Christmas and I’ve just got back after three weeks off work) but I’ll get in touch with the relevant people and see if I cant get things kick started again. BirdDawg and Ghetto were making great progress up until I went offline.

I know that Q3F 2.3 should include around 4 maps and a few bug fixes. You’re right that it needs code too, and thats the number one thing on my list to organise now I’m back.

Paul/Locki.

(LaVaGoD) #4

:slight_smile:

Glad to see your doing better Paul!

(LordDaimos) #5

Good to know that you are back Locki :). Can’t wait to get some new stuff to test!

/LordDaimos