Vietnam Mod Download

(blad3) #1

Welcome

Anyone know where can download vietnam Mod?

I will be grateful for your help

Yours

(twt_thunder) #2

don’t think it is released yet, and i wont release mine…

(Berzerkr) #3

www.etnam.org is the official site of this mod, but it’s currently(?) down.
But the clansite is working: http://wharmy.bgdn.net

(blad3) #4

[QUOTE=Berzerkr;224957]www.etnam.org is the official site of this mod, but it’s currently(?) down.
But the clansite is working: http://wharmy.bgdn.net[/QUOTE]

So the clan works, just that their website does not work download and mail to the website does not have to write to them: /

Yours

(blad3) #5

So the clan works, just that their website does not work download and mail to the website does not have to write to them: /

Yours

(Berzerkr) #6

Write the clanleader a PM.
http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/member.php?u=9263

(-IronMonkey-) #7

well I’m trying to clean up the MOD before release it to the public…
i hope 1 month … max 2
thanks for showing interest, this boost up my morale :stuck_out_tongue:

(blad3) #8

And you could not make this version? lichen and then mark the next number higher? I would like to test this mod:)

Yours

(-IronMonkey-) #9

well the MOD is basically ready and playable
but i prefere to start with a “stable” release,
( at least stable for my eyes :stuck_out_tongue: )
and not confusing people with many pre-downloads

(blad3) #10

I would like to test it only through localhost and it would be nice as you enabled the downloading

Yours

(-IronMonkey-) #11

sorry to say no for the things i wrote above… :confused:
few weeks are not a big time to wait anyway :smiley:

(blad3) #12

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:confused:

(blad3) #13

This mod only had a future at this as you can not find it anywhere: /

(system) #14

?
I thought he told us to wait around a few months more before he releases the mod.

btw. i tested it when there was a test server and i really liked it - pretty awesome if you ask me. Especially the background sounds and the costumized standard maps gave the whole game a new athmosphere.

But, be patience obi wan :wink:

(blad3) #15

[QUOTE=dutchman;226212]?
I thought he told us to wait around a few months more before he releases the mod.

btw. i tested it when there was a test server and i really liked it - pretty awesome if you ask me. Especially the background sounds and the costumized standard maps gave the whole game a new athmosphere.

But, be patience obi wan ;)[/QUOTE]

just that on youtube you can see it now for 8 months and still nothing: /

Now it might be a test server available to the public, so players can share their insights

(FiReWall.) #16

[QUOTE=blad3;226221]just that on youtube you can see it now for 8 months and still nothing: /

Now it might be a test server available to the public, so players can share their insights[/QUOTE]

Just have patience mate,
let Monkey do his work thoroughly ; )
This is also in our benefit, remember that!

Things are far more complicated than you might expect them to be :smiley:
Release date for the mod was always Summer 2010, so don’t put pressure on them!

(blad3) #17

I know I know: /. Only I am not patient people: /. a mod is going to be great.

(B0RG) #18

[QUOTE=blad3;226221]just that on youtube you can see it now for 8 months and still nothing: /

Now it might be a test server available to the public, so players can share their insights[/QUOTE]

Actually we had one public server running from 2009-May-01 to 2010-March-10

Greets

(FiReWall.) #19

Today announced on splatterladder.com:

http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/THCVietnam_Mod_JAYMOD;113863

The THC-Clan made the NQ-Vietnam-Mod compatible for Jaymod.

These people just walk away with the honor of the VS| clan and Moneky :S
The pk3 file is just a mix of the old Vietnam Jaymod serverfiles (VS_[.-.].pk3)!
What a losers…

(B0RG) #20

Well, actually this one is a version of the NQ version of the Vietnam mod :smiley:

But we think after ETNam mod is released, these versions will be replaced on servers by the new mod. At least they should cause ETNam is really a better mod with several own features. And also it is a mod by itself. So like NQ, etpub, jaymod, falckonet,… with new weapons, animations, features,… for Linux and Windows.

Anyways, new ETNam mod’s releasing date keeps on summer 2010. Cant say the month right now… june, july,… we will see.