UBC = epic fail.

(Apoc) #1

Recently got banned from UBC server for apparently hacking (i dont hack, aka epic fail no.1) . Thats not why i posted this, just couldnt believe the imaturity of some of their members in responce to my friendly polite inquest as to their reasoning.
Also noticed that in that section its like a whos who of decent players in the “why did i get banned” threads.

Well read for yourself:

I mean even if you dont like someone, for what ever reason, you dont say that the entire clan is willing to burn down their house and merry ( i think they meant marry) my sister…especially when unprovoked.

(INF3RN0) #2

At least you euros have more servers to choose from :/…

(light_sh4v0r) #3

mkay, bunch of tards obviously. credits to ads though for taking it up for you.

(Apoc) #4

Yea OCB are absolute legends

(AnthonyDa) #5

Got kick so many times for “supposed hacking” too, real moron/egotards, they must be french.

(Apples) #6

NOWAY, you sucks too much to hack :smiley:

I would rather spec some of their member with incredible one week skillboost BJORN pack 2.0 than a 3+ year comp player, but well, been there done that and when you admin a pubclan, you want to keep the fun…

Well its still lame anyway!

Peace and gluck with teh unban.

(Nail) #7

wow, just another reason I don’t play on clan servers, btw, threatening you on their boards (burn your house) is a terroristic threat and should be reported to the authorities.

(Gradis) #8

wow

anth getting kicked for being good. no way.

and err wow at the response ubc made, Its sad as ****. Lets see these these demos of unatural play.

(panickin) #9

hey that’s unfair nail, when our server was up HoP never banned a single player for hacks actually it was kinda even hard to get kicked from it… (we may do a bc2 server until brink is released btw)

but wow, that’s an epic fail on UBC’s part

wow reading through the threads, their treatment of jopjop and others just makes me laugh, reminds me of a few clans i’ve run into over the years playing W: ET and QW… Sad really, god forbid a person has skill

(Pegazus) #10

Ah just another group of 12 year olds who have nothing to do better then tease players who are better than them. You should be happy that you are out of that place.

Good idea!

(jopjop) #11

I feel for you.
linkzor

(Apples) #12

Lets make a vid of them and launch some random hackusation too then :smiley:

WHAT you did a headshot! must be aimbot!

peace

(needforWeed) #13

Damn you got the haxor award. I want that too. I’m going there tonight.

(Kl3ppy) #14

I got banned there for respawning after a fight (not during a firefight), for flying the torm as Tech, for tk revive …

(Coliseum) #15

You did what!? McNite’s on his way as we speak Klepto! Is that smoke I smell?

(Kl3ppy) #16

-.-
yeah i was fighting the fire and after i had extinguished the fire i respawned and mcnite flamed LoL :smiley:

(Szakalot) #17

ahhahahaha

had i bothered to make another sig, that would be the first quote to come in; oh lord, i just recalled all the famous french servers.

Didn’t get the “Tanzverbot Hat Trick” by getting banned from ALL of them, but boy; wasnt i close!

(AnthonyDa) #18

I have a nice folder of 40screens to do a “wall of glory” like tanz did, but cba doing it :smiley:

(Tanzverbot) #19

and i cba updating it :f

Hi, my name is Tanzverbot and i am an attention whore.

(Apoc) #20

I properly lol’ed at the brbrbr one where he says “twooptions 1.im an idiot 2.tnzverbot chater” the end spelling pushed me over the edge regardless of if he meant to spell it like that or not lol.

Btw nice collection tanzer.