[PREFAB] Team Death Match

(stealth6) #1

Well if you were following the CTF prefab thread you will have seen this coming :smiley:
The title says it all I guess the objective is just to kill as many of the enemy as possible.

This is a prefab of the team death match system. The bsp included is just for demonstration.

You can find lots of information in the ReadMe.txt

Basic features:

• 32 spawns per team, delete the ones you don’t need
  • 2 scoreboards, but easily duplicable

See attachments for the file
(mirrors welcomed)

MIRROR M|A|D [Cambo] www.the-mad-com.de:
http://www.the-mad-com.de/Uploads/TDM_Prefab.zip

MIRROR wolfmap.de:
http://www.wolfmap.de/details.php?file_id=3492

Did some testing with bots first 5 minutes 9 axis vs 10 allies last 10 minutes 10 v 10 I joined axis
and it was mayhem lol :smiley: but interesting test, had some fun and ofc managed to throw the score in favor of the axis hehe
The way point file is also included see readme.txt

Now make some tdm maps!!! :stroggtapir:

(system) #2

Hey Stealth,

pretty interesting. Would be cool if we had another funmap in our campaign cycle, wich this actually is somehow :slight_smile: (funmaps are allways neat :slight_smile: )
Can you kinda compile it like on the pictures and put a realistic counter to it ?
(I mean more like 100-150 kills since i would put it in mysql and make it minplayers 8 > maxplayers 16 or something :slight_smile:

If not i just ask kashka if he want to do some TDM :slight_smile:

(IndyJones) #3

i don’t know what is inside the file… but perhaps u could make people spawning outside the map, falling down until spawnshield is off, and then they randomly spawn on map, like in q3? well, on predefined spawnpoints before that, but in random order.

(stealth6) #4

also a possibilty but it requires more work then this method, and also not bug free either.

@ dutchman will take a look tomorrow

(IndyJones) #5

yeah, but with current state, the map won’t be very playable… :slight_smile:

(ailmanki) #6

turn spawnshield off…
g_spawninvul 0

(IndyJones) #7

i doubt much servers would do that just to play this map.

(Cambodunum) #8

… gonna release a prefab of my map madbunker when im done …
… or maybe the whole damn mapsource …

MIRROR: http://www.the-mad-com.de/Uploads/TDM_Prefab.zip
greetz Cambo

(stealth6) #9

I think you don’t understand xD
The map is just a demonstration of how it works rofl, not actually built for use in a real server, well unless you want chaos lol.

that is what prefab means it’s something you can implement into your own map, in this case the prefab is the system ‘TDM’. The bsp that is included is just for demonstrative purposes, and i didn’t feel like putting a lot of work into it.

Anyway this might not apply to you but I have made lots of maps that were made just for fragging no real objective in it, so now instead of having to add some make shift objective they objective can just be frag! :smiley:

EDIT: mm I see what might have caused the confusion dutchman refering to it as a map, oh well I edited the first post to say that it is a prefab lol

(Wezelkrozum) #10

[QUOTE=ailmanki;206944]turn spawnshield off…
g_spawninvul 0[/QUOTE]

I’ve been looking 2 months for that command:eek:
:stroggflag:

(stealth6) #11

[QUOTE=dutchman;206937]Hey Stealth,

pretty interesting. Would be cool if we had another funmap in our campaign cycle, wich this actually is somehow :slight_smile: (funmaps are allways neat :slight_smile: )
Can you kinda compile it like on the pictures and put a realistic counter to it ?
(I mean more like 100-150 kills since i would put it in mysql and make it minplayers 8 > maxplayers 16 or something :slight_smile:

If not i just ask kashka if he want to do some TDM :)[/QUOTE]

like this?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2mg4e1mkxed/tdm_sschaos.zip

(system) #12

Yay, that oughta do it :slight_smile:
Can you just tell me the when you win ? I mean, how many kills needs a team ?
And if for example time is up, the map ends ?, or MUST the max-kills count be reached ?

(But thanks for the compilation Stealth :slight_smile: Looks like a fun 3vs3 fight is coming up. or 4vs4. :wink:

(stealth6) #13

there is no max well the max is 1000, so just 15 minutes frag, then back to normal play