flashback - VPL clan finally upload their vids

(fattakin) #1

Hi guys, havent been on the forum in a few years now, mostly game on my Xbox so havent really played much since Quake Wars.

As You may know, VPL have been around since a few weeks before the ET demo and we are still playing (I have retired due to dodgy wrists) and i thought it was time to upload our LANX video. We’ve had over 25 ET LAN parties in the last 6 years :slight_smile: :slight_smile: We’ve kindof retired the ET LAN’s an have xbox days, just a bit easier now :slight_smile:

So anyway, if you know us or have played with us or just love ET, have a watch:

www.youtube.com/vplclan

(Saadi) #2

Nice one! :wink:

(Salteh) #3

Nice!
Looks like you had a good time :).
(Where was the Visible PL though? :()

(abcd999) #4

we commits to supplying fake LV Other Handbags from the highest quality, at the lowest Cheap price,fake LV Other Handbags Wholesale Cheap LV Other Handbags Fake.providing the greatest service and satisfaction available! Try an order today and feel the fake-louis.com shopping experience!

(Gimpsta) #5

Nice on guys. I attended one of your LANs and had a great time … ahh … the good ol’ days

(Salteh) #6

You did? ;o
(wasn’t that the GhostWorks lan? ;p)

(eq-Shrike) #7

I think zee Gimpsta is getting confucius in his old age - he was at GW LAN
AFAIK he has not been to the Emerald Isle to partake in ET

Jawohl nein !

(Gimpsta) #8

[QUOTE=eq-Shrike;194907]I think zee Gimpsta is getting confucius in his old age - he was at GW LAN
AFAIK he has not been to the Emerald Isle to partake in ET

Jawohl nein ![/QUOTE]

Who ? Where ? scratches head and opens another beer

(Salteh) #9

The Shrikester is correct! :slight_smile:
It was the Ghostworks lan in Huddersfield, not the VPL lan in Ireland ;p

(ayatollah) #10

Tut tut. Silly Gimpsta. Although it was as if you were anyway. Love the vids from old fattakin there, bring back the memories. This place has changed since we were last tearing this place up, but glad to see some of the old faithful still here.

(leifhv) #11

Exciting stuff VPL people! =)