saving accident

(mmysc) #1

hello,
i had little accident, i forgot to put player spawns before saving the map, dunno if its the reason but i cant open it anymore. only way to open is by importing, but then all brushes are “func_group” and i cant change them back as “worldspawn”. so i wanna know if theres a way to fix it or does it need to be fixed at all?

(Pande) #2

to change brushes back to world spawn:

• select any of the brushes that are func_group
  • go to the Entities drop down and select Ungroup

Also… mind posting the first 100 lines or so of your map file? it may be a missing worldspawn value because for 1. they shouldn’t become func_group after import and 2. its unopenable, and that means usually a missing worldspawn.

if you are missing your worldspawn, its easy to tell and a very easy fix.

(mmysc) #3

thx a lot:), i ungrouped all walls and importing is all fine. but what classname the terrain has to be? its func_group atm, same blue like before.

edit: got it, thx again

(cocobagscom903) #4

Shop the official Burberry site with free shipping on select orders.Shop from over 200 of the world’s leading Replica labels. Shop now.Wallets products Low prices. Huge range. Buy now!Replica Burberry Wallets Is On Sale Today Incredibly Low Prices, Buy Now!Shop Replica apparel, shoes, & more at cocobags.com.

(Pande) #5

uh… terrain doesn’t HAVE to be anything, its just brushes after all.