set g_dmgKnife 10
set g_dmgSten 60
set g_dmgFG42 15
set g_dmgPistol 18
set g_dmgSMG 18
set g_dmgMG42 18
set g_dmgMG 20

But how can I set damage on kick?
Long time ago i saw server with more or less 80hp damage from kick but how can I set it?
I have server based on NQ 1.2.0.

(shagileo) #2

Perhaps putting ALL of your NQ problems in one thread would be better, instead of creating a thread for every single feature of NQ :rolleyes:

(stealth6) #3

i don’t think you can, cause in the changelogs it says improved the kick damage, so i guess it’s not customizable

(IndyJones) #4

even more - i think it would be much better to ask developers directly :lol:

(Blowfish) #5

Check out : http://forums.shitstorm.org/

(YourFather_CZ) #6

[QUOTE=frompoland;189052]There is a lot of cvars like this:

set g_dmgKnife 10
set g_dmgSten 60
set g_dmgFG42 15
set g_dmgPistol 18
set g_dmgSMG 18
set g_dmgMG42 18
set g_dmgMG 20

But how can I set damage on kick?
Long time ago i saw server with more or less 80hp damage from kick but how can I set it?
I have server based on NQ 1.2.0.[/QUOTE]
These cvars do not exist in NoQ. These cvars are used in ETPub.

If you want to change damage of weapons - use weapons scripting - see NoQ Wiki.

(be careful with changing damage - you can easily „destroy“ gameplay)

(frompoland) #7

OK, thanks. I have one more question: How can I disable bots poisoning? I was delete poisoned.gm and line execing this script from my server, but with no result.

(twt_thunder) #8

don’t think that is possible… what bots are you running?

(frompoland) #9

I don’t know. I have server based on 1.2.0 NQ. Maybe I have to delete some script? I found this in weapons folder: weapon_jaymod_poisonsyringe.gm and weapon_jaymod_poisongas.gm

(IRATA) #10

It’s not a good idea to delete scripts in case you don’t know what you are doing … anyway to disable poison syringes for the NQ bots try this (untested):

Open your weapon_noquarter_poisonsyringe.gm and change the line

this.PrimaryFire.SetDesirabilityRange(0 . 100, 0.85);

into

this.PrimaryFire.SetDesirabilityRange(0 , 0, 0.0);

In case your weapon_noquarter_poisonsyringe.gm is still part of the weapon.zip unpack it in the weapons folder and delete the zip

(frompoland) #11

Thank you it’s working. :wink:

But I have new problem. :frowning:

I have changed mod on my server to NQ 1.2.3 and because of that I have new very strange problem. On my server I have my own menu. When I changed mod from NQ 1.2.0 to NQ 1.2.3 my own menu stopped working. I have different menu too, which hasn’t been working from ever (on NQ 1.2.0 and 1.2.3 on my server). BUT!!! Every menu is working on NQ 1.2.0 and 1.2.3 perfectly, when I start server on my computer (I have Windows XP). I am asking: why?

eg. look at menu:

• ingame_main.menu with pm_main.menu (button “Polska Mordownia”)(this button works only when i start server on my computer),

• quit.menu with pm_web.menu (button “Wejdz na nasz portal WWW”)(this button was working on NQ 1.2.0 and when i start server on my computer).

(IRATA) #12

From the 1.2.3 changelog.txt:

** NOTE: If you use costum skin/sound pack or ui menu you may need rework your pack!

(frompoland) #13

How I can set, that one config executing on eg. 2:00 am and 6 hours later another config executing at 8:00 am everyday? Is this possible using scripts of et or nq 1.2.3??
I would like give night players another settings. :wink:

(YourFather_CZ) #14

[QUOTE=frompoland;189785]How I can set, that one config executing on eg. 2:00 am and 6 hours later another config executing at 8:00 am everyday? Is this possible using scripts of et or nq 1.2.3??
I would like give night players another settings. :wink:[/QUOTE]
PB’s feature PB_SV_Task can handle it - see PB_SV_Task command @ EvenBalance.

(frompoland) #15

But how I can set config executing on concrete hour? For eg. in Liberty Gaming NQ Stats Analyzer (excample www: http://cz-united-tf.eu/etstats/index.php?do=players) we can set concrete hour to reload statistisc. There must exist some command or script, which set some task to executing on concrete hour.

Another question:
How I can give given player his XP to another player?
In noquarter/xp there is a lot of small files.
For example:
I would like to give XP for X player to Y player.
X player have this under his quid in xp file:

ĐÎ
    śöšIgogus-^0KirI^3*                      WE·ăĄC  •C  C H–E  ĄC ŕD

Y player have this under his quid in xp file:

ĐÎ
    wI”I^1a^pD^1!                              A*\Ź?      €?  @A        

When I set this for Y player:

ĐÎ
    wI”I^1a^pD^1!                              WE·ăĄC  •C  C H-E  ĄC ŕD

and say him to write /reconnect player Y do not have X player XP. What I am doing wrong? How I can do it?

(YourFather_CZ) #16

It depends… for example: if is your server restarted every day at the same time you should add 2 tasks - one for excuting config at 2:00 and another one for executing config at 8:00.

PB_SV_Task [X] [Y] [command]
Adds a task to PB’s Task List; The Task will be executed X seconds after entry and every Y seconds thereafter; use -1 for Y if a one-time task is desired; this can be used to execute game server commands as well as PB commands

Your task:
X: - time between server restart and time of task (in seconds)
Y: you should use -1 if you restart server every day
command: exec desired_config_to_execute.cfg

Those two task put into your PB’s config file.

[QUOTE=frompoland;189821]

ĐÎ

ĐÎ

ĐÎ

and say him to write /reconnect player Y do not have X player XP. What I am doing wrong? How I can do it?[/QUOTE]
XP files are binary files which means you should open it in hex-editor instead of text processor.

If you want to change XP’s owner - rename xp file to desired player’s guid.

(frompoland) #17

Thanks

I’m still trying to do my own menu.

According to this statement:

I have changed mod on my server to NQ 1.2.3 and because of that I have new very strange problem. On my server I have my own menu. When I changed mod from NQ 1.2.0 to NQ 1.2.3 my own menu stopped working. I have different menu too, which hasn’t been working from ever (on NQ 1.2.0 and 1.2.3 on my server). BUT!!! Every menu is working on NQ 1.2.0 and 1.2.3 perfectly, when I start server on my computer (I have Windows XP). I am asking: why?

eg. look at menu:

• ingame_main.menu with pm_main.menu (button “Polska Mordownia”)(this button works only when i start server on my computer),
  • quit.menu with pm_web.menu (button “Wejdz na nasz portal WWW”)(this button was working on NQ 1.2.0 and when i start server on my computer).

and this statement:

I have spent a lot of hours to build new menu. All my works I based on NQ 1.2.3 files. All menu’s works fine but without complicated wm_quickmessageAlt.menu. When amount of menus is larger from 12 I am losing menu’s. With 13 sounds menus in wm_quickmessageAlt.menu I am losing one own menu. With 14 sounds menus in wm_quickmessageAlt.menu I am losing two own menus etc. There is some limit of amount some menus? (it’s not connected with files size).

Please help me. What I must to do to don’t losting menus when I adding more than 12 sounds menus? :frowning:

(frompoland) #18

I solved my problem. I have done 4 big sound menu and its works.

I have one more problem. How cvar is setting damage on grenade?

This commands:

set g_dmgGrenade 150
set g_dmgGrenadeRadius 300

is not working on my NQ. :frowning:

Edit: I have been solved this problem.

(frompoland) #19

According to the topic title: Kick damage I was found the solution.
In the pack noquarter_v1.2.3.pk3 there is folder called “weapons” and inside of this folder we can find “kick.weap” file. Inside of this file contains:

weaponDef

{
	both {
		recoilDuration 00
		recoilPitch 0.00
		damage 38
	}

// This basically fills out weaponInfo_t
	client {

weaponConfig		"models/weapons2/foot/weapon.cfg"

firstPerson {
			model			"models/weapons2/foot/v_foot.md3"
			axisskin 		"models/weapons2/foot/v_foot_axis.skin"
			alliedskin 		"models/weapons2/foot/v_foot_allied.skin"

}

}
}

We can change kick damage changing this line: “damage 38”.

Now I need Your help very much with paste players xp files to xp folder! Some hacker delete whole my server from ftp and when I pasted copy of my server from 22 may with xp folder to tthe ftp, my players didn’t get their xp (then my host was protected from hackers not enough). I want to give my players their xp from 22 may! :frowning: How can I do that?

[QUOTE=Father;189949]

ĐÎ

ĐÎ

ĐÎ

and say him to write /reconnect player Y do not have X player XP. What I am doing wrong? How I can do it?
XP files are binary files which means you should open it in hex-editor instead of text processor.

If you want to change XP’s owner - rename xp file to desired player’s guid.[/QUOTE]

“If you want to change XP’s owner - rename xp file to desired player’s guid.” - that is not working- I tried it several day ago. :frowning: