Wheels of War launches Car Design Contest

(Domipheus) #1

Community involvement is something we value, and so we are pleased to announce the Wheels of War: Car Design Contest!

What we want to see is those active imaginations run riot. Nothing is too wacky, nothing too over the top. All we need is your idea sketched and sent to us. We will accept models of your ideas too, however we will have to slice them up into our formats anyway - so drawings are preferred.

Designs should be fitting for the Wheels of War world. They should be able to kill whatever has the cheek to look at it in a curious way. Think mean, not-so-green, fighting machines. Add Spikes. Add big metal impact plates. We like big wheels! If you think you cannot draw, Domipheus will be uploading a simple example of a vehicle he wants to see; it will comfort you like a mug of hot chocolate - with cream if you are into that sort of thing.

The winner will be awarded several accolades:

* The vehicle will be added to the Wheels of War vehicle selection
* Naming of the vehicle will be left to the winner
* The winner will be added to the Mod credits as a designer
* They will receive a high quality print of their vehicle in-game

The closing date is the 17th September 2007.

After the closing date, the development team will reveal the winner a week later, on the 24th.

We will accept any pictures in JPG or PNG format. You can submit entries via the Contest Forums.

Good Luck!

Full terms can be found in the Contest Forums.

(kamikazee) #2

What if someone has multiple ideas/drawings, does he need to pick one he deems the best?

(Sauron|EFG) #3

Great initiative!

I only wish I could draw anything that can even compete with the Book Mobile. :frowning:

(Domipheus) #4

We dont think there should be a limit on the amount of entries submitted by one person, so multiple entries are allowed.

Visit us on IRC, quakenet #wheelsofwar

(EB) #5

TBH you don’t need any real drawing kills…conceptual-designs are the goal.

I dare all of you to enter!