Petition for Better Graphics

(General.Jung) #1

Hello Forum,

we started a petition for Better Graphics. We have an article on our homepage, which shows you that The Tree Problem (the biggest one) is a fade problem. We do not understand why it is so difficult to make higher fade ranges possible at least like the motto: “Let the people play with more less FPS if the want rather better graphics”.

http://petition.qwclan.com/

(amazinglarry) #2

Isn’t it possible they simply didn’t release high res textures yet? It is a beta, after all. I know LOTRO didn’t include high res textures in their beta testing.

And I love the part where you say “We only want what was promised.” That cracks me up.

(jaybird) #3

I think it’s been stated that the beta is pretty close to what release will look like. And it looks pretty damn good. If you’re only talking about the AoR distance, that’s adjustable (I think). What else are you looking for?

(RoXxOrS) #4

looks fine …higher graphics= higher demand on pc…
I LIKE GAMEPLAY NOT PRETTY LOOKING GRASS

(Sauron|EFG) #5

Never mind having two forums for feedback, what this game needs is more petitions! :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

(Nail) #6

Can we petition for smarter members, or at least ones with less sense of entitlement ?

(obsidian) #7

I’ll sign that petition!

(phray) #8

signed.

or at the very least i’d like ones that don’t whine so much. :banana:

(General.Jung) #9

Hello Guys,

the title “Petition for Better Graphics” was only chosen for simplification. Maybe, a other title would be better. The reason for this petition is that some effects, details or whatever is still missed in the Beta. All player with a good mid range or higher PC, will find the points I wrote down on this. The r_megaDrawMethod 0 in Beta 1 was more effective, so when you are zooming through your scope you never see textures like this http://btupload.qwclan.com/screenshots/megadrawmethod.jpg, which made also the whole map look a very sharper. I will be happy if I will get this effect from Beta 1 back and a higher settable range for entities, especially trees. And a option for 16 x AA. The shockwaves are really the smallest problem. I hope this makes it a little bit more diplomatically. At least I want to help to satisfy all interested parties.

(Sauron|EFG) #10

A petition doesn’t really help anyone.

(.Chris.) #11

Yeah all 10 of them.