SD site back up

(Bongoboy) #1

Thanks for your patience, apologies, and welcome back to the front page.

(Force) #2

Very nice :smiley:

But its kind of emty on the download link “no demo” :twisted:
Hope that u will write many news so we can stay updated.

(Domipheus) #3

yay :banana:

(taken) #4

www.splashdamage.com/beta only 2 keys left!:o

(ayatollah) #5

Oh how I wish I was gullible enough to get that short moment of excitement… :evil:

(kamikazee) #6

* Kamikazee runs off to read the “Team profile” once again *

I’m waiting for Zombie’s profile, should you have the time/inspiration. :smiley:

(nUllSkillZ) #7

Nice to see the page up again.
Good work.

(t-readyroc) #8

What CMS/blogging engine is that?

(uvhannes) #9

wb sd :slight_smile:

(Bongoboy) #10

We’re still fiddling with it, massaging different portions of it, and giving it lots of fresh hay and buckets of water.

The Team Profile page is wayyyy out of date. It shall be amended, and up to date it shall be be brought.

Of course, we could just stop working on ETQW for a bit, and concentrate on the website, if you like…

(Flesh) #11

Don’t even joke about something like that

Nice work SD, look forward to any new updates :wink:

(darki) #13

me loves sd :slight_smile:

(amazinglarry) #14

I’m a bit disappointed to see that the front page is largely the same as it was before it went down about 16 years ago. Don’t get me wrong, I think the web design is sweet but I guess after not being able to see www.splashdamage.com for such a long time, I was expecting to see something different… save for news items.

So again, color me disappointed. :frowning: (the color blue)

(kamikazee) #15

Naaah, they should keep it.

It only needs some new funny stories, that’s all. Though it may need some tapir tapestry.

(Bongoboy) #16

Oh all manner of plans are afoot. Text. Pictures. Time Travel. Cats and Dogs, living together. The whole nine yards. Just not right now.

There now, just writing this has caused my attention to wander, and I’ve just irreparably unbalanced the GDF Florist and Strogg Orthodontist classes. Dammit, we may have to cut them now…

(Flesh) #17

Don’t worry! Whatever you do I’m shure it will be the right choice

WE BELIEVE IN YOU BONGOBOY!

(Sauron|EFG) #18

You have the nerve to blame tapirs for the downtime? Outrage!

:tapir: :tapir: :tapir: :tapir: :tapir: :tapir: :tapir:

(M8DNanite) #19

Wee \o/ its up, congrats!
Same day as we got our new one up too :evil:

(Nail) #20

I believe it was the staff mismanagement of said tapirs that caused the downtime, not the tapirs themselves

:moo: :moo: