Placement for student?

(sean-d-omega) #1

Hi there,

I have tried to find a contact email i can get in touch with SplashDamage but with no luck. Daniel pointed me to this site so as to ask about placement students at the company.

Im a second year student studying computer games art and currently seeking placement this June untill next year around the same time. Ive heard great things about the company and would love the opertunity to work with you guys.

My main skills are in photoshop, conceptualizing ideas and am also capable of 3d work such as environments and currently studying into characters using 3dstudio max and zbrush.

Here is a link to my work : http://sean-d-omega.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hope to hear back from someone soon. Thanks!

(ayatollah) #2

I tried before but they kept saying we will look at your CV this week. Maybe they just didn’t like me. :frowning:

Or maybe Salteh was the one and only…noone can live up to the saltmeister.

But I can’t remember the email, so sorry!

(PS. I still luvs ya SD!)

(sean-d-omega) #3

Oh well, maybe i might get lucky and someone who knows the email will throw it my way. :slight_smile: Thanks for replying by the way, I apreciate that.

(Dazzamac) #4

Thats not a maybe, everyone thinks your an ass.

(Nail) #5

you might be able to get contact info from locki on the myspace site

(Prognar) #6

Send an email to Jobs@splashdamage.com and send your resume and what you want :slight_smile:

(Sauron|EFG) #7

Some really impressive stuff there!

(ParanoiD) #8

[quote=“Sauron|EFG”]

Some really impressive stuff there![/quote]

Hmm, I want those in ET:QW :smiley:

(sean-d-omega) #9

Hey thanks guys!

Ive emailed them now so we shall see if anything comes of it. :slight_smile: Thanks again.

Sean

(M8DNanite) #10

Speedpaint videos was very pleasant to watch, I think i have to run to buy that A5 Wacom tablet now.