First impretions... Splash Damage are fun guys

(Mavrik347) #1

This seemingly unprofesional or childish page I found on your site is what sets you aside in my mind, where as other companies like DICE or EA give you a 12 page chapter of the bible on someones bio in an all boring and professional manor I actually like the fact that somebody put things like this:

It shows that the people making the product arn’t mindless robots, but infact fun normal people. May be just me but like people and especially companies that are fun, very rare and valuable trait.

I think I posted this in the right place lol. Looking forward to ET:QW!

~ Mav

(bobjones) #2

robot programmers -> robot players

(Got-JuicE) #3

They are all bots

(Salteh) #4

Everything on the Team Profile page is true btw!
Or… based on the truth :tapir:

(kamikazee) #5

And most/everything there is written by Bongoboy, if you were curious who did it. :smiley:

(GlobalWar) #6

Strange, i think Bongoboy is bigger then Wils, so if Wils is a Giant…Bongoboy is a big Giant?

(Bravo) #7

He might even be jolly…and green…

(Mavrik347) #8

(GlobalWar) #9

Thats not Wils!! he has no ponytale!

(Mavrik347) #10

Ponytail? lol that big giant hasn’t got one either.

(mortis) #11

Does Wils wear flimsy togas made of vegetable leaves?

(Bravo) #12

Yes - every Friday and Saturday night…or so I have heard…

(ayatollah) #13

He’s stopped the Saturday night thang as his legend grew. He now spends Sunday afternoons in the toga rubbing himself in butter, watching Songs of Praise.

(zenith-ply) #14

Aha I remember reading those profiles…

In addition, he carries a sun-dial, sextant, heliograph and orrery. He doesn’t believe in friction, or shadows.

Hehe. My fav. description. The bismuth quote too on anothers profile. Same as one of my jerseys #83?. Probably nothing to do with it tho, but I always know that element because of that.

(Mavrik347) #15

Lmao, :smiley: thats great.