Red Green Blue
:eek: :eek2: :eek3:

(Sauron|EFG) #2

Amazing.

(I’m in the greetings!)

(Brevik) #3

Absolutely superb!

(Loffy) #4

If I had to pick one film this year, it is this one. Stunning.

(Danyboy) #5

that was great

nice to see some of the classics in there (mp_beach, mp_rocket, marketgarden…)

(nUllSkillZ) #6

Two mirrors @ XFire.be:
Enemy Territory in Red,Green and Blue

(fattakin) #7

ah im smiling like mad - for the first time all week! class - i want to know how they did it!

(Chruker) #8

wow, that one is awesome

How did they make it? Must have been done in some 3D program. Looks like they have used the animations from the game models.

What are the maps that the following scenes are taken from:

• The short scene that looks like a spring version railgun, but with a different train
  • When they run on top of a train
  • The one with the big monument (brandenburger thor?)

(jjpron) #9

Now notice how they used appropriate music, instead of just sticking in their favorite “HEAVY ROCK ANGST MOTHERedited for US radio” flavor of the month.
That was awesome.

(Hakuryu) #10

Cool video, although at times it felt a little disconnected. The first part could use some work imo, since the last two thirds of it seemed really well put together with a distinct feeling bringing Benny Hill and old cartoon styles together. The transitions from in-game to stylized art were fantastic.

I especially liked the doors and hallway bit, and the mass green chase near the end. The music score was great like a previous poster mentioned… it fit the movie without being offensive or detracting from the visuals.

Definately worth a download if you haven’t yet, not the usual cuts of kills and jumps like I was expecting.

(eiM) #11

yay that’s really awesome… love it :smiley:
i also want to know the maps they used in there…

(jah) #12

buster keaton. loved it. n1 etc. can’t really express how good is both the technical work on this movie as the “buster keaton’esque” feel about it. simply fantastic.

it’s a great movie to watch, even you don’t have a clue of what W:ET is.

buster keaton is god. <3

J

(kamikazee) #13

Just “superb!”.

As for the methods used: I think it’s done by using Lightray to get the animations/models, and the map scenes could well be from maps decompiled to ASE.

(EB) #14

I thought this was great…and the classical music pushed it over the top for me. :smiley:
…Cheers to the creative minds behind that endeavor.

Question tho > What was that monster that walked through the hall ? - an RTCW AI enemy ?..I can’t remember seeing him before, anywhere.

(fattakin) #15

looked like something from the Unreal universe but its been a while since i played any of those games

(matze) #16

Good lord, that’s Uriel from Quake 3, at least the BFG was recognizable. Unreal…

(figvam) #17

LOL, anyone noticed they’re manning the rail trolleys in a summer version of Railgun?
Any other interesting finds?
Overall, excellent work! I wish there was more like that.

(DarkangelUK) #18

They’ve added a small tidbit on how the made the movie.

http://www.wolfshorst.de/html/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4

(Chruker) #19

I can’t believe that it was rendered in ET!

(EB) #20

_keeplights 1 ftw!