Forum president - unlimited access to Bongoboys coffee maker

(carnage) #1

with special permision from wills voting for a forum president can begin

Sure, if you want. It’ll be an chiefly symbolic role, but I’ll throw in unlimited access to Bongoboy’s air-powered coffee maker thing, despite the fact that I clearly have no right to do so.

you cannot nominate your self to be presient but you can nominate others. on saturady i will take all nominations and give untill monday for everyone to vote on who should be the forum preseident

i belive LANZ has already been nominated in another thread
http://www.splashdamage.com/index.php?name=pnPHPbb2&file=viewtopic&t=14843&start=30

nominees so for

LANZ
salteh
Taddy’s teddy
Ifurita
EB
kamikazee
DG
reyalP - we will just have to get the sharp stick out

a very clever tatic by salteh trying to split the oposition vote between LANZ and kamikazee. plotical genious

(Taddy) #2

looks funny :wink:

(kamikazee) #3

Since I can only vote one: Salteh!

More pai and games! :tapir:

(iwound) #4

Taddy’s teddy

A vote for common sense.

(jjpron) #5

Yeah, I’d like to veto for Taddy’s teddy too!
If not that, can we at least have the major running points of all the candidates. I like NAIL’s sense of humor.

(nUllSkillZ) #6

Ifurita or EB

(Fab) #7

kamikazee

(Salteh) #8

I’ll vote Kamikazee !
:moo:

(DG) #9

I ‘nominate’ DG el presidente

(Shanks) #10

I nominate :tapir: !

(carnage) #11

perhaps before we vote would should have the nominees write a shot pice about why they should be the forum president

(jRAD) #12

Bongo’s air coffee press makes the best cup of coffee ever. The stakes are higher than many of you realize. :chef:

(Zyklon) #13

I vote for me, because I’m simply so great. It’s a pity that so few people recognise my genius. Vote for me and you may recognise it too!

(carnage) #14

perhaps one of the SD developers would be kind enough to provide a photo of the machine that can turn air into coffe?

@ Zyklon - although a very compeling argument why you should forum president you need to get someone else to nominate you

perosnal i would like to nominate errol. for his fine taste in alcoholic beverages and the posts that folowed after sampling them. sadly he seems to have left these forums :frowning:

(Fab) #15

What if you put someones name forward and they refuse to stand? - may i suggest some sort of sharp stick that could be used if such an event was to arrise? (use your imagination)

(ouroboro) #16

reyalP - Knows stuff, can answer most questions. Remains pretty cool under fire. Is a regular poster, etc. He’s stated regarding similar things such as league admin positions that he “shall not run and shall not accept.” But since this is only symbolic, perhaps he’d feel differently…

If not, DG has done a lot for the community, so I’d nominate him as my second choice.

If that fails, I’m with Bacon. The tapir it is! Kendle’s name came to mind, but I haven’t seen him around…

(Bravo) #17

Is the UN gonna oversee this?

(Joe999) #18

“best coffee” sounds always interesting, which type of machine is it?

(EB) #19

Thank you to whoever nominated me…

I hope more that people will vote.

…I don’t know who to vote for, I like all of those guys.

(FootSoulJah) #20

EB