Spawnflag: flag of other team showing up in room below

(]UBC[ McNite) #1

Ok, after crossreading like 274 threads (jk) I haven’t found this bug yet… no idea why this has to happen to me.

This is the problem:

We got a capturable spawn flag which works fine (by now) with the spawns and everything.
Only, when lets say Allies capture it, the Axis flag goes down… and can be seen in the room below the spawnroom (the structural brush which is the roof/floor between them is about 24 units thick).

Anybody having any experiences on how to get rid of this weird effect? It looks a bit awkward when there s an Axisflag hovering under a ceiling, obviously being attached to nothing.

(kamikazee) #2

Strange, it should then allso be vissible in a map like Supply depot.

(psyco_mario) #3

?

When axis flag goes up, allied flag will be happily waiting at the bottom :stuck_out_tongue:
no idea how you get rid of this problem, sorry

(pakalatak) #4

AHAH :smiley: :smiley: !!

I have checked for you in oasis, it’s working the same way (I have used the /noclip command to look under the floor). One of the flag wait downwards !

I guess that you have to place you flag on a thick basement or place the lower room deeper in the map :frowning:

(]UBC[ McNite) #5

Strange, it should then allso be vissible in a map like Supply depot.

That s why there are incredible thick beams along the ceiling in the room below i guess.

(Jaquboss) #6

you can reanimate that model, it uses vertex anim so you can shrink those flags when they are down

(SteelRat) #7

I hade the same issue on V2Base_TE ]UBC[ McNite, I put the flag on a slightly larger socket on top of the floor to solve the problem.

Cheers,
SteelRat