baconET v2.2.0-test

(Shanks) #1

I decided to get my lazy ass back to coding my mod, so enjoy this early release :smiley:
Main reasons for this release are the bug fixes and the new Editable Hud (I’ve re-coded the entire thing and is now only 10% of the original size but is a lot easier to use).

For a complete changelog visit here.

This is an early test/preview edition of baconET v2.2.0. It contains only Windows binaries.

Additions

[ul]
[li] Added RTCW weapon stats (cvar: b_rof).
[/li]> [/ul]

Fixes

[ul]
[li] Made improvements to the editable HUD (cvar: cb_defaulthud).
[/li]> [li] Altered the covert ops. He now gains no xp for stealing a uniform, but he gains a 50% reduction in spread and gains 5xp for revealing a landmine.
[/li]> [li] Field Ops’ cannot use slot 3 weapons and medics spawn with a rifle. This only applies with light weapons < 2. (cvar: b_newLoadout).
[/li]> [li] Rifles are now more accurate, but have more of a delay (cvar: b_rof).
[/li]> [li] Fixed the bug where you would spawn as a soldier with an mp40 or thompson on your first spawn.
[/li]> [li] Fixed the scoreboard alpha bug.
[/li]> [/ul]

Download

A note: No examples for the new cvars are provided. They work as follows:
cb_defaulthud = path to the HUD file you wish to use, minus the hud directory and extension.
b_newLoadout (&1|&2) = bitwise 1 = field ops, bitwise 2 = medic.
b_rof (&1|&2) = bitwise 1 = rtcw weapon stats, bitwise 2 = new rifle stats.

P.S. Happy Holidays!

(Jaquboss) #2

you add TDM instead campaign ?!

(Shanks) #3

You have g_gametype set to 6 then? :stuck_out_tongue:

(Jaquboss) #4

and what about server browsers and so? why didnt you use 6 as tdm instead :P?
nvm it is certainly interesting mod…

(Floris) #5

Wow the mod is alive, now you just need server admins to host a server with it :frowning: