New Quake Wars info?

(defiant) #1

Its been about 2 months since anything exciting has been released…will more information be forthcoming relatively soon? At the very least it would be nice to see some new screens or movies. :notworthy:

Also are there any plans to setup a forum dedicated to quake wars? :drink: :clap:

(Cerebrate) #2

I’m pretty sure it will.

(amazinglarry) #3

Quake Wars has renewed my interest in these forums and of course, them brits at Splash Damage.

I’m definitely excited about this game and I’m dying for some new screenshots or movies. Hell, I can live another couple weeks off one screenshot. So let’s do it! Show me the monkey!

(Bongoboy) #4

You look like you need a monkey.

(defiant) #5

I will welcome the monkey with open arms if it comes with some new screens and movies! :clap:

(bani) #6

i thought the animal of the week was the tapir, not monkey

(FootSoulJah) #7

So any idea when we will get hold of some new info? :fiesta:

(FstFngrz) #8

Will Quake Wars come with a T-Shirt?

(Joe999) #9

or a Strogg mask? a Strogg mask would be great as my hair are falling out and i’m getting bald, so this mask would for sure make some distraction :smiley:

i hope there’ll be the uber-collector’s edition with lots of gimmicks. still hope there’ll be new info/images/vids when the doom movie comes out :slight_smile:

(SniperSteve) #10

T-shirt FTW!

Its good advertising ya know!

And can we plase get a screenshot, or a movie, or even some short post about how the game is going to be great and how its going along well, etc…

(Ragnar_40k) #11

or a Strogg mask? a Strogg mask would be great as my hair are falling out and i’m getting bald, so this mask would for sure make some distraction :smiley: [/quote]

I still in need of a reanimation kit (with ET:QW logo of course). :smiley:

http://www.splashdamage.com/images/image_03.jpg

(Joe999) #12

a model of the flak cannon on that image would look pretty awesome on my desktop :smiley: