Stuck in a room with a chalice

(jamwin) #1

Hi
Could anyone help me ? Ive advanced through Wolfenstein to a area where there is a chalice on a plinth ive taken the chalice and the floor opens ive killed 2 morons but from there on im stuck . Ive jumped into the hole but cant find what to do before jumping down the hole i have checked everything i think and cant find anything . Please im stuck and want to move on . Can anyone out there help me please. My e-mail addy is alan@auramagic.co.uk thank you

(kamikazee) #2

Probably you’re talking about RTCW: here is a walktrough as I have no clue where you are even though I played it a few times from begin to end.
http://www.planetwolfenstein.com/sp/walk/

The secret places can be found there as well, but it’s much more fun to find them yourself.

(jamwin) #3

Thgank you for the reply
it seems there must be a problem with the prog’ as ive got to leval3 in mission 2 crypt ive dropped into the hole but the door wont open? any ideas?
jamwin

(kamikazee) #4

Is that at the end where you’ve taken the treasure and had to kill the 2 zombies?
If so, I believe it could be opened by ‘using’ it…

If that’s not the place, give more details on the exact place you are. (you can use some of the pictures in the walktrough to describe past which point you are)

(Homer J) #5

WTF, RtCW is not a Splasdamage product.

Anyway, this is a common problem people have, they get this far in the game by kicking open all the doors and this is the first (only?) one which needs to be opened using the “use” function (i.e. F or enter key by default).