What Happened to All Seeing Eye???

(Northerner) #1

[b]did Yahoo drop ASE or something?
none of the links to the website work anymore?
cant even get to the ASE forums now?
did UDPSoft take it back over?

a friend wanted to register his ASE and cant get it done.

does anyone have any answers??[/b]

(DarkangelUK) #2

Ill guess the site’s either going through a rebuild or they’re giving it it’s own site. The app itself is working ok, thats all i care about.

(eRRoLfLyNN) #3

This past week, I haven’t been able to connect to the scanner for some reason.

(fledsbo) #4

(Northerner) #5

sweet, thanks for the link fledsbo!

cheap bastards dont have a lifetime registration anymore!
gotta pay by the year now! :frowning:

(kamikazee) #6

Call it ‘Yahoo!’. I believe they first sued ASE for offering a simmilar service, now they bought it.

(Sauron|EFG) #7

They sued Xfire, but I don’t remember them suing UDP-soft.

(stebbi67) #8

I know that this is not quite the same but it is a different option.

I believe that you can only see RTCW, ET and Far Cry servers on this site. By downloading a program you can connect directly to the servers that you find on the list.
http://et.splatterladder.com/

or

This is a buddy finding program which tells you where your friends are playing.
www.spawntogether.com

Like I said before this is not the same as ASE but different options. Hope that this will help.

(Shaderman) #9

cheap bastards dont have a lifetime registration anymore!

I hope the one I bought 2 years ago will still be valid :eek:

(DarkangelUK) #10

They said on the UDP website forums at the time of the take over that all previously bought lifetime registrations will be honored. Of course the forums arent there anymore to confirm that…

(eRRoLfLyNN) #11

Sneakyyy!!! :moo:

(fledsbo) #12

My lifetime registration still works. I’ll raise hell if it stops working :slight_smile:

(fattakin) #13

ditto my man, they better respect my lietime sub or there will be hell to pay - im talking forum flaming & internet petitions - BEWARE YAHOO!!!

(MadMattUK) #14

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Cough guess who works for evil yahoo! cough
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:nag:

(eRRoLfLyNN) #15

Fight! Fight!!

(Ragnar_40k) #16

I wonder what life time they mean.
Yours?
ASE?
UDPSoft?

(fledsbo) #17

Cough guess who works for evil yahoo! cough
[/quote]

Forget spamming forums, I’ll take a baseball bat to the guys office :slight_smile:

(no_shad) #18

My ASE has worked better since Yahoo took control, infact I’ve never seen the scanner overloaded popup since.
And they did offer a lifetime subscription for a limited period when they first took over, bear in mind UDPSoft stopped offering the lifetime sub well before this time.

No I don’t work for Yahoo either. :stuck_out_tongue:

(eRRoLfLyNN) #19

Lies! All lies!! :moo: