sp in et:qw?

(egamer11) #1

is there any sp mode in et:qw?like ut2004 and bf2?
thank you!

(Gimpsta) #2

Nope

(squadjot) #3

it tried BF2. The SP part there is merely about simulating online play, which imo is very good idea, so the “newbs” can practice for them selves until theyre ready for inet play. On the other hand i miss the SP in its true form… with a story, mission stages etc etc.

ultimate would be :
SP (missions, ordinary way)
SP (offline MP(inet praccing w. bots))
MP (inet)

(carnage) #4

can practice for them selves until theyre ready for inet play

its a good theory but in practice very rarely true, the IA in bf2 is anything but alike to the MP part of the game so requires very different tatics to win so much learnt in SP cant be used in MP although it is a good idea if there are problemts getting a conection

i think i read somewhere there are no plans for bot in QW though so i doubt there will be anything like this in the game

(Jaquboss) #5

and of course MP LAN

(squadjot) #6

Quote:
can practice for them selves until theyre ready for inet play

its a good theory but in practice very rarely true, the IA in bf2 is anything but alike to the MP part of the game so requires very different tatics to win so much learnt in SP cant be used in MP although it is a good idea if there are problemts getting a conection

i think i read somewhere there are no plans for bot in QW though so i doubt there will be anything like this in the game

yea , i agree, but still its a great introduction to the game, and its not so much about the ai, its more about what is the objective, wheres the objective, how to use this and that weapon…etc etc. and will nevertheless prepare the newb player much more than if he just jumped to it…, he will alsol be less annoying to his teamplayers when he finally plays inet…

That the true inet-multiplayer side is more advanced and eventually harder to play, is only how its suposed to be. imo , concept works.

On the other hand dont concider that as a true “Singleplayer” part…singleplayer in QW:ET or not, im sure i wont get disapointed ^^